Nov. 2, 2019 message from David Godley includes the following attached files. I have converted the original Word files (and one online file) to PDF for ease of online access:
95,97 40th St character evaluation
The City Needs a Proper Response to Bill 5 – Social Planning Toronto [This document includes many active links; the document warrants a close read.]
OP Urban Design
Following message is from David Godley of Long Branch (I have done some minor copy editing of text, by way of enhancement of online readability):
Greetings from Long Branch
1) Long Branch TLAB Schedule
Dec 4, 5 and 11, 11 Shamrock
Dec 18 and 20, 38 31st
Jan 6 ,77 35th (Thank you Liz Edwards for correcting)
Jan 8,9,10, 27 39th
Jan 22, 65 40th (May be later since LBNA representation an issue)
Jan 17, 20, 27, 99 27th
Apr 20, 24 27,90 Ash
Apologies for misnaming Randy McWatters!
2) 95/97 40th Street, Comments on two 2 storey houses for the Committee of Adjustment, Nov 7. See attached document.
3) Bill 5, Public participation on form of Governance by Social Planning and Research Council. See attached document.
4) Public Realm/Urban Design, Section 3 of Official Plan Review. See attached document.
Planning and Housing Committee Meeting, Dec 10 2019, committee Room 1 City Hall, 10 am or soon after.
5) Sidewalk Labs, Urban Design. See attached document.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.