The following text is based on a Dec. 4, 2011 CCFEW email:
The City of Toronto is developing a new Parks Plan and is seeking public input. The public meetings are over but you can take the online survey until December 16, 2011.
There survey includes a section that asks you to select the parks you’ve visited over the past year.
The January 2010 parks plan staff report includes the following recommendations:
The General Manager of Parks, Forestry and Recreation recommends that City
Council approve the development of a City-wide, multi-year Parks Plan guided by the
1. Parks and Trails as City Infrastructure
2. Equitable Access for All Residents
3. Nature in the City
4. Place Making
5. Supporting a Diversity of Uses
6. Community Engagement and Partnerships
7. Environmental Goals and Practices
If you don’t have time to do the whole survey, download this Park features feedback form and fax it to 416-392-8565