I’m pleased to pass along the following message:
ESCC CYCLING COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2014
6:30 TO 9 P.M.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Humber College has offered us space for April 21. The address is 3199 Lake Shore Blvd West, Room A116 located at the south end of the building that faces 23rd Street.
Our agenda is as follows:
1. On April 16 there was a meeting at the Polish Hall on bicycling in the Humber Bay Shores area. What happened?
2. The next 8-80 meeting is May 15. Have we completed our assessments? What do we wish to accomplish at that meeting?
3. Humber College is holding a cycling event during their Orientation week in August. How is that progressing? What can we do to help it along.
4. The Doable Neighbourhood project was a main topic at our last meeting. How can we help it along.
5. Trustee Gough has established Bike Month to School ride. Are we in a position to help? If so how? For more background, please refer to the attached ESCC minutes.
This meeting is open to anyone interested in cycling issues or Wards 5 and 6 issues.