https://preservedstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Preserved-Stories-logo-horizontal-1.png 0 0 Jaan Pill https://preservedstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Preserved-Stories-logo-horizontal-1.png Jaan Pill2014-05-01 06:44:502014-05-12 16:00:00Join a Jane’s Walk this weekend in South Etobicoke – April 30, 2014 Etobicoke Guardian
Join a Jane’s Walk this weekend in South Etobicoke – April 30, 2014 Etobicoke Guardian
An April 30, 2014 Etobicoke Guardian article highlights the great Jane’s Walks that are taking place – rain of shine – across South Etobicoke this weekend:
A minor correction: The log cabin at the Colonel Samuel Smith homestead site, which was built in 1797, was demolished in 1955. It ceased to be a family residence about 1949. Occasionally online reports claim it was demolished in 1952. The correct date is 1955.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!