Key Item No. 7: Pamela Gough outlines how she will promote neighbourhood safety in the face of gun violence
In her seventh key campaign-item, Pamela Gough outlines how she will promote neighbourhood safety via community building – addressing the root causes of violence.
No. 7 – Promote neighbourhood safety via community building – addressing the root causes of violence with evidence-based solutions-and enforcement
The key points in Pamela’s campaign platform are:
(1) Fight over-height development & excessive densities and maintain neighbourhood character
(2) Employ a range of creative housing solutions to tackle Etobicoke’s growing affordability crisis
(3) Address pedestrian & cycling safety with traffic calming, reduced speed limits, and street redesign
(4) Reduce road congestion by prioritizing better public transit & fighting to secure the Park Lawn GO station
(5) Build complete communities with investment in infrastructure, services and facilities, and green space
(6) Foster South Etobicoke businesses & protect our employment districts to grow sustainable, quality jobs
(7) Promote neighbourhood safety via community building-addressing the root causes of violence with evidence-based solutions-and enforcement
(8) Be your transparent, fiscally responsible & engaged representative, always working for Etobicoke-Lakeshore
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!