Next Meeting of the Wesley Mimico Community Forum is on Nov. 20, 7:30 pm
The following email message has been posted by Harry Oussoren.
To: Neighbours and Community Leaders Interested in Wesley Mimico United Church renewal plans
Re: Wesley Mimico Community Forum participants
You are invited to participate in the fifth meeting of the Wesley Mimico Community Forum on Tuesday, November 20th, at 7:30 p.m. in the Church foyer (please use the main doors on Mimico Ave. at Station Rd.)
- Our conversations will include a variety of topics:
- Incorporation of the New Non-Profit Facility / Organization
- Role of The United Church of Canada; Wesley Mimico United Church congregation
- Naming the new facility – incorporation steps
- Life-lease residential occupancy
- Community Space use – Ground Floor
- Expression of Interest
- invitation to imagine use / users
- Conceptual Design updates
- Next Steps
Wesley Mimico is committed to community participation in its renewal project. Previous gatherings:
Neighbours consultation, Jan. 24, 2012;
Community Organizations Consultation, Feb. 7, 2012;
Neighbours input to congregation’s Annual Meeting, Feb. 19, 2012;
Meetings of the Wesley Mimico Community Forum:
1. March 22, 2012;
2. May 3, 2012;
3. June 25, 2012;
4. September 24, 2012.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!